About Contact Press Follow

December 15, 2011

DIY: christmas wrapping paper

Finally, a proper DIY again! I'm afraid it's nothing fashion related this time. This year, I thought I'd make my own wrapping paper for Christmas. It's easy as the ABC, but I wrote down the steps for you, just in case. Hope you like it!


What you need:
-packaging paper
-scissors, some cardboard + a pencil
-thick red paint + a brush

How to:
1. take the cardboard and draw whatever figures or words you want to put on your wrapping paper.
make sure the shapes aren't too complicated, so they're easy to carve out
2. when you're done, start carving out your drawings, so that you have a couple of models
3. put the models on the packaging paper and fill in the cut-outs with red paint



Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'll create my own one too:)

    www.emerjadesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh so cute! i love this idea so original :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook