About Contact Press Follow

December 31, 2011

Outfit Recap: 2011




I was planning on making a big 'best of 2011' post, but I've been working full time this week and so I was a little short on time. The 'best of' post will surely come soon, but it might have to wait a couple more days. Hope you don't mind, eh.

For today, I leave you with a recap of all my outfits from this year. I noticed that I've started taking better and more pictures towards the end of the year...compared to those from January, they're way better already. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to provide better pics next year, full body and all.
What I've also noticed is that my style has really changed quite much throughout the year. I love seeing how someones style evolves over time and blogging is just perfect for that.
Enough for now - I hope you like this little recap. What do you think of it? And more importantly: What are your plans for tonight?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits! I wish you a marvelous new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recap! The outfits look great!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook