About Contact Press Follow

December 27, 2011

Outfit/Christmas Eve




clothing at target dress
primark cardigan
h&m clutch, tights
swarovski/fossil bracelets
pilgrim earrings

Yes, I'm still alive! Took the freedom of taking a break from blogging for the holidays. It's very unusual for me to spend 24 hours without my laptop, let alone three days, but it was good. To be honest, I'm sort of sad Christmas is already over. I enjoyed the food, the good movies and the cozy moments on the sofa with the whole family so much! Hope you all had pleasant holidays, too.
For the next days, you will have to cope with some Christmas aftermath - took loads of pictures, especially of the decorations and the tree.

5 comments:

  1. Have a nice day!

    Check out my blog and ge inspirations! :)

    xoxo
    Cindy / http://cindyvuong.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so amazing! love your clutch!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I really love that look!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty :) that clutch is adorable


    Erica
    In the Light of Style

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook