About Contact Press Follow

January 15, 2012

Plans for 2012


Photos via weheartit

I know the new year is already two weeks old, but I still wanted to share my dreams/plans/wishes for 2012 with you.

1. I really, really wanna go to Amsterdam. I have no idea why, I've just really wanted
to go for a long time - so why not this year?
2. I need to take my boyfriend to Paris. Hope we can finally go this year!
3. I'll finally visit my friend in Berlin. She moved there last year and I've
promised to visit her ever since.
4. Spontaneously hopping in the car, dragging my boyfriend along and just driving to the seaside
or the forest and spend a day there - that's what I'd love to do. I mean, what do I have my license for?
5. I want to make loads of experiences with work, and as a matter of fact, I already made
sure that I will, both as a freelancer and in 'real' jobs.
6. Don't laugh at me, but I really want to bake a lot. I'd love to be one of those girls
who can create picturesque cupcakes and such.
7. Reading loads of good books is always good.
8. I want to spend a lot of quality time with my girls!

11 comments:

  1. thats some of my plans too (:


    www.jessicajersey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post, may all your wish come true!

    Style LimeLight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to bake but my goodies are never picturesque..just decent looking.. so I want to be that person too..

    I was in Amsterdam and Paris a few years ago but I want to go again..

    Your list sounds like my list.. if I made a list.. tons and tons of good books to read.. nothing can be better than that..

    wishing you do everything on your list.. may it be a fabulous 2012

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you complete everything you have on your list!
    I'd love to see you blog about your trip to Paris with your boyfriend.
    That's something I want to do as well in the future!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great plans I just got some ideas from your points 2,4 and 6 :)Lovely blog, I'll be following :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where's Helsinki?

    xxx
    E
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to go there, too! it's just a little further away and I thought I'd start small ;)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook