About Contact Press Follow

May 19, 2012

19052012





Jeans Criminal / Tee H&M Men / Jacket H&M / Shoes Converse / Bag Mango / Necklace DIY

The sun finally showed up yesterday in the afternoon. Yay!

When everybody started wearing those destroyed jeans from Acne, I was reminded of these babies that have been lounging around unnoticed in the back of my closet since forever. I actually used to wear them some years back in school - they were baggy style at the time. I know this outfit might have looked somewhat better with heels, but my feet were a little tired. I also took the chance to take my DIY necklace for a stroll! Also with me: my new best friend aka. the iPhone. Safe to say I'm addicted!

1 comment:

  1. love the look dear!
    xx <33
    http://blogdaflavs.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook