About Contact Press Follow

December 29, 2012

2012 in a Nutshell Part 1



Here are a few fun snapshots and outfits from the first half of 2012. This year has not been too eventful for me, but I've been able to figure out a couple of important things. First of all, I started a new job at the beginning of the year - which I love. I also went to Disneyland and Berlin, lovely little trips. Blog-wise, I've finally started taking "proper" outfit photos with an SLR. I can definitely say that I never shopped more than I did in 2012 (so it's been a good year for my wardrobe I guess) and it's been the shortest year I've experienced so far. Part 2 coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous post! love your style!
    hope you have a very happy new year!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, babe!
      happy new year to you, too :)
      xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook