About Contact Press Follow

December 20, 2012

All that glitters




You go out shopping for some Christmas gifts and end up with a bunch of stuff for yourself - sound familiar? My Mum and I went shopping and bumped into this ah-mazing sparkly pencil skirt at Urban Outfitters. We both loved it but wondered if we were the kind of women who could pull it off. So we just decided to buy it and then share it - reduces the risk of not getting a good "cost per wear" outcome. I'm lucky the fashionista gene runs in the family!

1 comment:

  1. So lovely that you and your mom can share clothes! I'm so far away from mine... all we do is share a long distance plan :P
    Lovely blog !
    Shubana x Love, Shushu

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook