About Contact Press Follow

December 9, 2012

Blogger Inspo | Intrigue me now



First of all, I know I've been MIA from the blog yet again. Christmas parties and anniversary celebrations have forced me to keep my hands off my camera and laptop. Whilst I can't bring any new looks of my own to the table today, I'm lucky it's Blogger Inspo time!

Today I'd like to introduce to you Inga from Intrigue me now whose blog is in fact simply intriguing. I've been following it for years now and it certainly is one of the dearest treasures in my Bloglovin list. Besides having an amazing sense of style and the cutest son ever, Inga is what I would call the definition of gorgeous. Seriously, isn't she drop-dead-gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook