About Contact Press Follow

December 14, 2012

Let it Snow






I was wearing a ruffled skirt from H&M with a jumper from Forever21, over-the-knee boots from Mexx and a scarf from Zara.


It's gotten pretty cold out there and the world is covered and white (and dangerous slippery ice!). Surprisingly, I'm managing quite well on the task of dressing weather-appropriate. I'm very grateful for these super warm and slippery-proof suede boots that have helped me survived many winters - one of my mum's best mispurchases!

2 comments:

  1. wowww what great quality of the images! What camera do you use???lovely outfit the way!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you darling :) I use the Canon EOS 1100D with just the standard lense (18-55mm)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook