About Contact Press Follow

December 3, 2012

Rustic







I was wearing:
Cape Bershka
Jeans, Top, Gloves H&M

These photos are a part of the little 'project' we had planned for the blog. I've been wanting to take the car out to the woods, have it double as a changing room and take lots of photos for a while. So I was happy to hear the boy was on board! For this rather rustic look we were lucky to find this cute wooden bridge.
I hope you enjoy this post and stay tuned - part two is coming tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. love your hair!cape iz amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little cape is adorable! Love the look.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photographs are stunning! Such a perfect post for winter, I adore your outfit, especially the cape!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook