About Contact Press Follow

December 5, 2012

Shiny Ensemble



I'm usually not that much into classic jewellery. And lately, with all the statement necklaces and earrings around, I had almost forgotten about the precious little pieces that wait around in my jewellery box. Recently, I've been wearing that set you see above on a daily basis. There's something about a hand full of classic pieces that will always beat some funky armswag or chunky (fake) diamonds. Goes with everything and works every day (and night). My little set is from Fossil and I received it from my Mum at Christmas last year. Great gift if you ask me!

1 comment:

  1. Im totalyl with you, i love jewelry!! esp simple looking ones...!! so this is perfect :) We can follow eachother on Google/FB if you want :) Wld love to see u over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook