About Contact Press Follow

March 16, 2014

Inspiration on a Sunday

   Photos via Tumblr

Aren't Sundays perfect for browsing through the likes of Tumblr and Pinterest, getting inspired, a cup of tea in hand? Especially with this rainy and grey weather... My love for interior inspiration has recently been rekindled. I've also come across some amazing blogs touching the issue. Frankly, I can't wait to style and equip my own space when I get it (nothing's planned, but it's gotta happen sooner or later). Actually, I'm currently running some sort of experiment where I've 'moved out' for a few days and am staying on my own. It's quite interesting! At first, I was about to fall back into old patterns (i.e. me being a huge cry-baby about all things new and unknown), but now, two days in, it feels kinda nice. I guess I really could get used to this!

3 comments:

  1. i want to have a fabulous room like that :DD


    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Cinja, I feel in love with your H&M shoes... Love Pinterest too, perfect views for sundays, yeah ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook