About Contact Press Follow

March 14, 2014

Spring Shoes

   Shoes from H&M

In anticipation of Spring and Summer, I got myself those sandals recently. Cute, huh? Otherwise, I'm kind of on a shopping ban at the moment since a) I'd like to travel a bit after I'm done with my thesis (not exactly a trip around the world, but you know...) and b) to be honest, my closet is more than full. I just cleaned it out, or well, I tried to anyways. There's so so so much clutter in there! I wish I could just narrow it down to a bunch of favourites and then stick to those, but somehow I find myself unable to do that. Any closet detox tips?

2 comments:

  1. I love those shoes! Perfect for Spring.

    Kay
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I LOVE them! I recently bought two pairs of block heels and I looove them. Such a great style. As for the closet detox, you could always just send your extras to your readers (me) hehe ;)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook